Thursday, April 9, 2009

Busy Times Ahead

Well spring feels like it has finally sprung. Today is gorgeous....sunny and in the 50's. I love it! Took Lauren to the park after work yesterday. We had a great time...swinging, going down the slides, just running around. I cherish these days so much. Watching her run around yesterday, it really hit me just how grown up she is getting.

I got all the supplies for the wedding invitations and have begun work on them. I hope my design comes out looking great! All these ideas in my head that are about to come to life. So, I have a date with my cutting board and double sided tape!

Friday, the in-laws want to have Lauren stay overnight, so Jas and I may have a "date" night and go see a movie or something. Sunday is Easter and I am looking forward to hanging out with family. We decided to go nontraditional this year and have lasagna instead of ham. I cannot wait!

I have lost nearly 12 lbs and am really starting to see a difference. It feels so good to have made this kind of progress. I hope it can continue over the next 5 months.

Total miles logged since 3.13.09: 52.28

1 comment:

mrossi0513 said...

Oooooo - how fun to have a date night! And congrats on losing the weight. That's just awesome. Have fun creating those invitations!
Lisa