My friend who's wedding I have been helping plan and am a bridesmaid in sent me this email:
I think I told you how Darren's Dad had kidney issues and might need a transplant? Well he's there and needs one. His parents and youngest brother Tommy went to Madison hospital yesterday to be tested to see if he'd be a match for donating a kidney to his Dad. They'll know back in a week and then his brother would have another round of tests to make sure he's ok physically everywhere before proceeding and then they'd get it scheduled hopefully within a month. They'll both be laid up for a couple months at least his Dad will be afterwards. So we're just hoping Tommy is a match and they can move forward. We couldn't help discuss last night the possibility if he's not a match then Kevin and Darren would have to go get tested and well the timing with the wedding it's just not looking so good so is kind of scary. I'm sure it will all work out if Tommy is a match and they get it scheduled soon. If not, I don't want to even think of what that could mean. I feel so guilty about even thinking about the wedding but I can't help it. So we're trying to be positive!!
I am praying that everything works out for them. I hope his brother is a match and they can get his dad better fast and breathe a little easier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment