We have been having some of the most beautiful weather for about the past 2 weeks...soo lucky! I love October. It is a busy time, but so much fun. We just celebrated my brother's birthday on Monday, Jason's is on Sunday and his sister's is next Tuesday. Whew! So much to celebrate!! On Wednesday, Lauren was suppose to go to the pumpkin patch with her 4K class. I got a call about 10:30 that she had a 102 temp! She always misses the fun days. So we were home Wednesday and yesterday with a fever. That was the only symptom...so strange!
Miss Amelia in her mouse hat!

Last Saturday I had lunch with 2 of my childhood friends, Mindy and Heidi (we have known eachother since kindergarten)

Poor little sick girl.

My organization station is finally done and functional.



My only Halloween decor...I love glitz. It lights up too!

I love Converse!! I got these shoes on clearance at Target for $8!

Even though she was ill, we still had homework to do.


She writes her name all by herself now. So grown up!
No comments:
Post a Comment