Ok well maybe not the beer. Yes, sound the alarm, I am a Wisconsin girl who does not like beer. Don't get me wrong...I tried it out in college a few times, but I never took a liking to it. I am not a coffee drinker either.
Tonight my wonderful husband is taking me to the Brewer/Pirates game. He scored some amazing seats (which I believe will be in full view of the camera and a good view of baseball bootay). A little background, my husband and I met on the softball diamond 7 years ago. It was very fitting for me as I am a huge sports junkie. I enjoy playing and watching all kinds of sports. In high school I played volleyball, basketball and softball...I golf occasionally, dabble in bowling. Heck, even our wedding favors were peanuts and cracker jack! So needless to say, this is like a romantic date night for us.
GO BREWERS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment