Friday, August 22, 2008

Let the fun begin

This is my first time blogging, so we will see how this goes. I am hoping that this will help get my butt in gear towards getting my prebaby body back. You know that body that doesn't have rolls, sagging or other unmentionables. I want that body that 2 years ago I "thought" was still a little too untoned. What was I thinking? I love that body!!

Bear with me a minute while I vent. Why is it that we go through nine months of pregnancy (weight gain, aches, pains, nausea, etc.), a sometimes long and painful labor and delivery, a slow recovery with more pains, breastfeeding, lack of sleep, etc. and we cannot just go back to our prepregnancy bodies? Is that too much to ask? Ok, I know there are some lucky women who do go right back and for that I hate you (only because I am jealous).

This is what I am striving for....see how happy I was on my wedding day?




Anyway, I have been working out every morning at 4am (yes, you heard me right) for the past 9 weeks. I have managed to lose some weight and tone, but I need to up the ante! My handsome husband and I have a trip to Las Vegas planned in 63 days and I would love to not look like a sea cow on the strip. J and I spent our honeymoon in Vegas nearly 5 years ago, so it is an extra special trip us.


So....let the fun begin!!

No comments: