One Tree Hill: Don't knock it till you've seen it. I caught season one on replay about a year ago and got hooked! Granted this season is getting a little crazy, but it is a show I just love!
America's Next Top Model: I have seen every season of this show. I am not sure what it is that draws me in so much, but I never miss it. Maybe it is becasue I am so "fierce"!
US Weekly: I have a subscription to this magazine and I run to the mailbox every Thursday in hopes it will be there! I curl up in bed at 8:30 and read it. It is pure entertainment....not thought provoking plots or mysteries to solve. It is relaxation for me.

Chocolate: Namely, Kit Kats and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. These are just the best treats ever. With Halloween approaching, I am sure I will be tasting these delicacies.
No comments:
Post a Comment