Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Vacation From Sin City

So we got back from Vegas yesterday afternoon and I just have to say that I need a vacation to recover from my vacation. Why does that always seem to be the case? Anyway, here is a brief report on our 3+ days in Las Vegas.

The weather was amazing...mid-upper 80's the whole time. The food...again amazing and too much of it. Gambling...not my thing and not lucky. Jas did manage to win $300, so it wasn't all bad. My pedicure at the MGM Grand Spa was sooo nice!! We saw Carrot Top (yes, there was NOTHING out there that we didn't see 5 years ago) and I will admit he was pretty funny. We walked 5000 miles...which is good for helping burn off a few of the 10 million calories you consume. The bad part was that I got an awful cold Saturday night and had to stay in bed...I am still battling it today. The smoke really got to me after a while too.

Now for a couple pictures to document our family vacation:

Me hanging at the pool....notice my nice pedi??


Our view from our room at the MGM Grand.

This is how we roll...our stretch limo from the airport



Jas and I in the limo.


All of the fam before boarding the plane to Vegas.













No comments: