Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Magic Throne

Lauren LOVES her little chair that she got from her aunt and uncle for her 1st birthday. She sits in it every single day. The problem is the child is growing up quickly and the chair is starting to make her look like she is a giant.


So, I am on a mission to find this great Pottery Barn Oversized Anywhere Chair. These chairs go for about $170 plus shipping on the Pottery Barn Kids website. Um...yeah I love my kid tremendously, but I am not about to pay that kind of money for a chair she will use for another 3-4 years. I am hoping eBay will come through for me.

I won the cover below for $25. Brand new and adorable. This cover cost $79 on the website....SCORE! Now lets hope I can win the insert and Princess Lauren's royal heiny will be sitting pretty in no time.




No comments: