Monday, August 17, 2009

Chuck E Cheese

Last week was a busy one as it was Lauren's birthday and all. We had her party on Sunday and for her actual birthday on Tuesday decided we would do something fun as a family. My brother, sister in law and niece decided to join us as well, which was a blast. I think we will go back to Chuck E Cheese again soon....Lauren loved it.

Earlier in the week helping grandma weed.


On the way to daycare on her birthday.


At Chuck E Cheese. Fun on the slides. Lyla enjoyed them too.


Lauren and Aunt Jill.


Me and Lauren.




Lauren and daddy trying out their skeeball skills.




Lauren driving with Chuck himself.




Lyla enjoying her pizza.





Lauren loved this horse...she rode it numerous times.







Must be explaining something.





Family shot during dinner.



Kind of makes me happy when she still asks for help since she is growing up way too fast.



Sweet Lyla playing some games.



So I am still working on the 30DS. Tonight will be day 21. It is going well. I decided to get up and go for a run this morning. It was soooo humid, I was dripping within 5 minutes. Anyway, I went just over 2 miles.

No comments: