Another Friday and we are almost to mid June already. It is another steamy one out there and storms will threaten this afternoon. My bestie, Tara, is having a C-section today with her second child. I am anxiously awaiting the call to find out what she had and the name they have chosen.
I just have a hodge podge of photos from the past week or so. With the hot weather and swim lessons coming up, I decided to chop Lauren's long locks again. I know it will be long again by Christmas. Her hair grows so fast.



She was pretending the weight bench was a motorcycle.

Her final gymnastics class was on June 7th. Here she is with her pal. Lilly.

Grandma and Papa came to watch the show.

Introductions

The balance beam routine.

Her floor routine began with a backwards roll.

Getting her medal from Miss Kate.

Her whole class together

She was testing out her new dance shoes. Dance begins on the 16th. Swim lessons begin on the 15th and are 2 days a week. Let the busy summer begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment