This is a picture from Amelia's baptism...Lauren loved this dress.

Lauren is into Superheros a bit right now, so I got her this cape off Etsy.
School picture time. Lauren, daddy and mommy.

She looks so big here. :o(


Over at the neighbors house for the Annual Back To School Breakfast. This is a tradition they have been doing for 15+ years. I love it.


All the school kiddos. The oldest is a Senior and Lew was the youngest in 4K.


Lauren with her special surprise from her teacher, Ms Wilhemson.


Lauren's teacher is very sweet. She just graduated from UW - La Crosse, so she and I had a lot to talk about. I think Lauren is really going to like her.
A few funny Lauren quotes:
- 8/29/10: While in church for Amelia's baptism, we were praying and the response was something like "Lord answer our prayers." So we said that a few times and Lauren tugs on my arm and says, "Excuse me mommy, but why does everyone keep saying my name?" I guess when it is all said together...Lord answer....kind of does sound like Lauren. LOL!
- 8/31/10: Lauren was in the bathtub calling for me and Jason answered her. She said to him, "Are you the mommy?" He said no and then she said, "Well then you should not talk."
- 9/1/10: Last night before bed Lauren and I knelt beside her bed and said what we were thankful for. A few of hers: My family, that I get to wear a dress tomorrow, that the Wonder Pets love me and cheese. We're making progress.



No comments:
Post a Comment