Miss Amelia is such a smiley girl!

I love how she added the pink gloves.
Playing Connect 4, her way.

Finally, this past weekend we actually had no plans, so I made the most of it with a new project. I decided to create an organization station in this space in our kitchen. A place to keep the laptop, outgoing mail, a calendar of all our activities and a place for Lauren to do some homework (yes she is getting a little homework already)
The space before.


And after...I still need to find a pencil cup, mail sorter and a couple boxes for the side storage to hold some things, but it is about 85% done. The bulletin board was from Wal-Mart for $8. Each person has a color code for the calendar so we know who is doing what. Lauren is pink, mommy is green, daddy is orange and the family is black.




No comments:
Post a Comment