Tired of finding jeans that fit your body type perfectly? Is there even such a thing? I discovered IndiDenim and this makes it possible to create the perfect pair of jeans for you. While I have not ordered a pair for myself, I did play around on the site and let me tell you the options are endless. Now the price is a bit steep for someone like me who usually spends $30-50 for a pair of jeans, but considering how much you wear them, what is a perfect pair worth? These jeans start at $145 and go up with some special added options.
Look at it this way...if you were to wear this pair of jeans 3 days a week for the entire year, that is 156 times. That means less then $1 each time you wear them. I just may be talking myself into trying this someday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment