Well October has come and gone. And it was a rather cold and gloomy one. I spent 3 days at home with Lauren last week. She had a fever which prohibited her from going to daycare, so she missed out on all the Halloween fun. What did we do while off? Dress up, of course.
Halloween was a long, but fun day. We celebrated my MIL's Fall Festivus by eating a lot, making crafts, carving pumpkins and laughing a lot.
The kids in their costumes...not Lauren, she wanted to wait.
After cousin, Caleigh did her face paint.
A little love.
Face painting
Jas carved Lauren a Brobee pumpkin.
Don't they look like sisters?
The costumes...even the dogs!
My little pirate!
Getting ready to trick or treat!
It was really cold.
We had a good time. Hard to believe it is all over again. Only 18 days until New Moon comes out. I hope it is excellent. I am counting on Chris Weitz to knock my socks off!
I am a 30-something wife and mother. My loves include my wonderful husband, my beautiful 4 year old daughter, family and friends, fashion, food, sports, travel, organization and planning parties. I love my life, but wish to get my prebaby body back and thought blogging may help me reach that goal...a lofty one I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment