So today is my 34th birthday. I have to say I still only feel about 25. It is weird for me to think I am in my mid thirties now. Time sure has gone fast these past 10 years. I can only imagine what the next 10 will bring.
So far, my thirties have been wonderful to me. I have a wonderful husband, a beautiful daughter and more family and friends then I could ever have hoped for. Life is good. I've had my ups and downs, trying times and such, but overall I am so happy to be at this point in my life. I feel far more confident in myself, as a woman and a mother.
We spent a nice weekend enjoying GORGEOUS weather for late November. In the mid 50's and sunny. What a great gift. My in laws had a nice bday lunch for my on Saturday and then wanted Lauren to stay overnight. So Jas and I finished up some xmas shopping and we to see The Blind Side. Loved that movie!! Sandra Bullock is amazing in it. Actually the whole cast is phenomenal. I highly recommend it! Sunday, we enjoyed a wonderful lunch at 1855 Grill for my parents 40th anniversary. I hope to post some pictures later this week.
Hope everyone enjoys their Thanksgiving and I hope we are all thankful for many wonderful things in our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment