The past couple weeks have been filled with birthdays, leaf collections, new recipes and scenic drives. When fall arrives I want to savor every minute of it as it is always too short. I have a bunch of random pictures to share from the past couple weeks.
We went for a walk after work one evening so Lauren could collect leaves for a preschool project. Please ignore her outfit...she spilled on her school outfit and this was the best they could come up with at the end of the day. Ha!




Holding hands with your child is the best thing ever!!!

Future pop star??

We decided to go for a drive around Madison one Sunday morning. It was beautiful out and I took advantage of getting some nice pictures.

Our beautiful capital building


One of the gorgeous lakes surrounding Madison.

Getting ready to drive under the Monona Terrace.

A view of the city....Monona Terrace in in the center.

Daddy reading "Pinkalicious" to Lauren. Her new favorite book. Notice he is sticking his tongue out at me....sassy!

Saturday cleaning day....Jas shampooed the carpets!

The wonderful spaghetti sauce I made from Jason's grams' recipe....sooo good.
One of the yummy meatballs.

Sunday was my brother's 30th birthday. We had brunch at my parents house and the kids all went crazy outside.
Lauren and Blake


Katherine, Blake, Lauren and Lyla

Brent's Cinnamon Stresel Birthday Cake!!
No comments:
Post a Comment