Monday, December 7, 2009

Hodge Podge

It is the second week of December already and sadly the snow has started to fly here. UGH! They are predicting a BIG storm on Wednesday (9-12 inches of snow)

This post will be a hodge podge of things. Lots of pictures and what I did for our neighbors for the holiday, as well as, a Christmas gift to me.


First off, since the snow is coming, I thought I would share one of my favorite winter staples. These cute boots from Lands End. They are comfy and so easy to slip on and off.



See our first snowfall?





Love the orange lining.









On Friday night (Dec 4th) we celebrated my mom's birthday. Lauren was in a little rocking chair and Lyla just walked over and sat on her lap. It was so funny and so cute.









Each year I like to make something for the neighbors in our cul-de-sac. They are all such sweet people. So I decided this year to make 4 kinds of muffins and do a "You're Getting Muffin For Christmas!" Get it??

I chose to make blueberry, lemon poppyseed, chocolate chip and cinnamon streusel muffins.



Putting em in the pans.



The cute cups I got from Vanilla Bean.




The great gable boxes I got from Hobby Lobby.



First batch out and 6 to go!







Mmmmmm!




The cards I made for each gift.







The final product, ready for delivery!




My little helper.


Lauren doing some laundry.






My xmas gift....the jewelry armoire!! I love it!

















No comments: