Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fundraiser

My 8 year old niece, Caleigh, is in Cheernastics. Her team has been winning competitions all over the midwest this season. They now have the chance to go to Nationals in Kansas this spring. My sister in law is planning a couple events to raise money for the team. Being the cool aunt that I am (haha), I offered to make a couple of baskets of paper products for her to raffle off at the Beach Party or Bowling Event they are holding in March and April.

For the past week, I have been researching some other ideas to add to these baskets and here are a few of my ideas:

  • Assorted Cards
  • Magnetic Bookmarks
  • Gift Tags
  • Mini Envelopes w/card
  • Gift Card Holders
  • Picture Clip

So, the next step is to sit my butt down and start creating all these things to put in the basket for the raffle. It should be fun and I am always happy to do something for the people I love most. I will post pictures and such once I have completed everything. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

mrossi0513 said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with!