This weekend came and went like lightening. I have a bunch of pictures to post from the past 2 weeks or so.
Lauren modeling her Valentine's outfit
Lauren and Lyla
Hanging out in her jammies
Our new red sectional. We love it!
Saturday we spent the day at Caleigh's Cheer Competition. She looked so grown up. Her team was great and they placed first! Lauren really enjoyed it too.
Grandpa got her some funky glasses
Watching Cal perform
The girls doing their thing
I started making a few things for the fundraiser. Here are the photo clips I made.
I am a 30-something wife and mother. My loves include my wonderful husband, my beautiful 4 year old daughter, family and friends, fashion, food, sports, travel, organization and planning parties. I love my life, but wish to get my prebaby body back and thought blogging may help me reach that goal...a lofty one I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment