Yesterday was really nice out, so when Lauren and I got home from work/daycare, daddy had put together her new scooter. This was a gift from Grandma Diane about a month ago. We found out that Lauren loved scooters and rode them very well after she confiscated her cousin, Carter's a few times. Anyway, seeing her "scoot" around on that thing really made me realize how big she is getting. Not only do the words "I do it myself" prove that my little girl is growing up, but riding a scooter too! What's next...dating? Ugh, don't answer that.
Proving she is her father's daughter...lounging on her chair with a cold one.

A little scooter action! Notice the bball in the bag on the front of the scooter? Well my child loves bballs (I am happy for this and hope she is a natural on the court) Anyway, she has lovingly named this basketball, Baby B Ball, and she likes to take it places.



So determined!
1 comment:
Hunter got a scooter for Christmas and I thought there was no way he was big enough to ride it. Wrong! He's a pro.
Post a Comment