Friday, July 31, 2009

Smile Makers

Here are a couple things that made me smile this week.


I brought all the flowers home from Mindy's shower and just put them in clear plastic cups to add a little color and aroma to the living room.


My personalized Etsy necklace. I love this necklace. It has a "Carrie-esque" feeling about it. Those Sex and the City fans know what I am talking about. The bead is my birthstone and then a "P" for my name.



I get tired of drinking plain water ALL day long. I got these great little packets from Target. They are just like the Crystal Light To Go ones, but they are cheaper (Target brand) and have absolutely NO calories or sugar. All it does is add flavor...nothing more. And it is very good. I really love the lemonade. It comes in about 4-5 different flavors.



HAPPY FRIDAY!! And last day of July!

No comments: