I hope everyone had a fantastic Fourth!! Ours was busy, but nice. Thankfully the weather cooperated and we enjoyed a few parties. I am still in denial that it is July already. 2 weeks from Saturday I will be throwing Mindy's bridal shower already.
Lauren and I in a rare photo together. Don't mind my messy attire...I was cleaning the house.

Such a sassy face!

Concentrating hard on cutting that play-doh.

Rollin out the doh!

Daddy and Lew...not sure why he is choking her. LOL!

Lauren's Fabulous Fourth Outfit. She actually left the headband on all day. The really crazy thing...those shorts are only a size 18 months!!

I love that she is into posing for the camera instead of running away.

My big project of the weekend was to create a crafting area for myself. I have wanted to do this for years and finally had some space to do it. Now it is nothing fancy, but for the time being, it will serve it's purpose well.
Ta-da!

I keep all my ribbon in Mason jars...I like how it adds some color to the space.

Thanks for visiting!
No comments:
Post a Comment