The weekend has come and gone again. The insurance company contacted me on Friday afternoon and offered me a settlement of $6,000. Some people have told me I should ask for more, but I think this is fair. Karma baby...my year has been so crappy, that I am not pushing my luck in any way. I am just so thankful to be alive and healthy (no permanent scars, disabilities, etc.)
Anyway, on to our weekend. We blew up Lauren's kiddie pool so she could swim this weekend. She loved it...after she warmed up to the idea. Once she realized it was like being in the tub, she thought it was the greatest thing ever.
Testing it out with daddy.
Her new suit that is a bit big yet.

Climbing the patio steps...working up a sweat.

Washing her hands in her playhouse.

Playing with the boats.


Let the splashing commence!
"Daddy, get out of my pool!"

See how he likes to taunt her?

"You go over there." And bug mommy

No clue what this face means!

Chasing an airplane in the sky.

Relaxing

Couldn't resist...told you her suit is a bit big. The child has no butt.

Chocolate chip ice cream....YUM!
No comments:
Post a Comment