Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Time

So I was going through some pics saved on my computer and these two just blew me away. Lauren will turn 3 on August 11. I see her growing up before my eyes. I forget how tiny she was 3 years ago. She even needed preemie clothes for the first couple weeks of her life.


WOW! The day we brought Lauren home from the hospital. You can see how tiny she looks in her carseat and how her 0-3 month outfit is hanging on her. We literally rolled the pants about 3 times.


And today....so grown up. It is crazy how fast time goes. I get sad thinking how she will go to school a year from now. I will blink and she will be driving, going to prom and dating.




Lauren's initial due date was July 30th....tomorrow. I still remember it like it was yesterday. I was so eager and anxious to meet our baby. We didn't find out the sex. Everyone told me I was having a boy.

No comments: