Friday, July 24, 2009

TGI Fun!

Happy Friday everyone! Another week has flown by. Hard to believe it is almost August. This week was filled with yummy treats for a daycare fundraiser and Lauren's first fieldtrip to a pool.

Here is Lauren after her trip to the Evansville pool with daddy and daycare. She loved it. They stopped in to my office to visit quick. She keeps talking about going back. Guess it is time to get those swimming lessons booked too.


In daddy's car ready to head home.



Running around the office in her swimsuit!


Modeling a lovely monkey hat she got at Aubrey's birthday party.


For the daycare fundraiser, we made a couple things. First up, brownie cupcakes with peanut butter frosting. Yum!



Some mini ones for Lauren




Finally, this is a delicious and quick snack mix. If you are tired of chex mix or puppy chow, give this a try. It is Cheerios, mini marshmellows, chocolate chips and butterscotch chips.





I hope everyone has a super weekend. I am praying for nice weather as I am throwing my friends bridal shower tomorrow. We are also doing her bachelorette party afterwards. I should have TONS of pictures to share on Monday.


No comments: